Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Workshop Feedback on draft 1

To be honest, I did not believe that my first draft would result in pretty positive comments. As I have said in my first blog, I am not generally confident in my work as a writer, but the feedback has boosted my confidence, for a short while, with this assignment. I was initially worried that my thesis would not be clear, but this did not happen. On the other hand, the flow of my description and my ability to convey the actual flow of Central Market needs work, which I knew. My group members did not make mention of this, but I KNOW I need help with punctuation.
I plan to arrange the layout of Central Market in way that can be easily understood by readers who have never visited CM and allow those who have shopped there to remember certain parts of the store and take notice of things they had not seen before. I was also given the suggestion of elaborating on the history of CM so I will do that as well, along with adding more of my observations that I omitted. I had a great serendipitous experience with these 2 women I met and I want to find a way to incorporate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment