Sunday, February 15, 2009

Latest Author's Note

This is my final draft and I am very happy that I can say that. After visiting the Writing Center and having it checked for mechanical errors and typos, I feel good about the paper I am about to email to you. My satisfaction stems from the fact that I really can't think of anything else to add to the paper, and also that a professional checked my paper, so I feel pretty good. I am a bit worried about the requirement for using the senses to describe. I described my location (Central Market) to the best of my ability, but applying the sensory factor here I don't think works very well here.

I also wanted to remind you that my annotated notes are not on my blog because for some reason the computer in the classroom would not receive anything from my flash drive so Marian and Mason read my notes on the computer and I commented on Mason and Marian's notes (Marian had a hard copy). I will also attach the peer revisions of my paper to you, but either Mark Brown or Matt Palombo did not save his commented version like you had wanted, but I wanted to let you know so that he gets credit and you know who reviewed my paper.

I believe this is everything so... Enjoy!

Kanika Nevers

No comments:

Post a Comment