Sunday, March 1, 2009

Perspective on Topic/Issue

My perspective on my topic is still a bit unclear. I have read the assignment over 5 times and I am still not exactly clear what this paper is about. Are we supposed to examine our sources in light of over topic and see if it supports it or not?

After doing the Toulmin charts, I still do not feel as if I am completely understanding everything and in all honesty, I don't know what the purpose of the charts are for. I just feel that my topic is so unusual that it doesn't fit the mold as easily as other issues might. I also could only do 3 of the 4 charts for my sources because the one that I am missing, the syllabi, I am waiting for the teacher to email me.

I think I will start to feel more comfortable once I see the syllabi and speak with the teacher. Once I meet with Mr. Brinker, I hope he will be able to iron out the questions I have and give me a full understanding of what his class is about. I just need him to respond to email because he is taking a very long time to reply. :(

I can't wait for this assignment to be over and I hope the next paper will be a bit easier or at least not so stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment