Sunday, March 22, 2009

Development of Case Study

My case study has developed very slowly and for a very long time I was unsure of how I could analyze my sources.
  • First, the Paschal AP class didn't meet the day I went to visit. For the first part of the assignment I had my sources, but I didn't understand how I was supposed to analyze them. Before Ibegan the rough draft, it seemed feasible, but as I began to write it became more troublesome.
  • Second, what I was intending on finding, that the class would be teaching sustainable practices, was not as blatant as I expected. The sources were of course talking about environmental science, but their sustainable ideas were not equal in every source.
  • After meeting with Professor Patrick and learning that redirecting the focus to American AP EnvSci classes instead of the one at Paschal H.S. would make analyzing the sources much easier.
  • After completing the 2nd draft, it has certainly helped me in broadening the topic a bit and I feel a lot more confident in respect to analyzing the rhetorical strategies.
Right now I am just really happy that this assignment is due Wed. and I can put this insane essay behind me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment