Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Latest Reaction and Reflection

Now that I have done the analysis, I feel A LOT more confident about this paper. I had to two drafts of the my first analysis of the textbook (I wrote this one first) because I didn't feel that it was analytical enough or even good. Re-reading the sample essay about teen pregnancy was really helpful to redirect my thought process and to organize rhetorical strategies. To prepare for my analysis, I had to write down specific and important aspects of my sources on paper to order my analysis. I just tried to lay out the skeleton of what I needed to say and added some details so that I could trigger my memory when I have to write more.

I wrote each page analysis on separate days and re-read and re-watched what I needed to do the assignment properly. I have noticed that the textbook has quite a few good points of analysis that I want to explore, and I even found another source on amazon that gives buyer feedback on the book itself, but I don't know if this will fit into the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment