Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Author's Note

This is the 2nd draft of my humorous argument. I really like the newspaper cartoon that I made. I researched some Google images about office cartoons and that really helped me to make my own. I am satisfied with my piece and I would definitely like to avoid having to make another sketch because when it comes to my drawing skills, once I get it right it won't be right again, but if someone wants to add some comments on how to make it funnier or make my argument more clear than that is fine.

8 comments:

  1. I really think that this cartoon is great as it is. The diction is humorous and I feel it clearly illustrates your point that RA's are often underappreciated. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since she is an RA she knows the type of issues people come and bother her with...uses exageration to make it funny. represents her stand on the issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your piece. I thought it was pretty funny and not offensive. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought your cartoon worked, and got across the point you were trying to make. It made me laugh, which at the end of the day is the point of a humorous argument. Great job, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your cartoon. Using exaggeration was a good way getting humor across easily. Anyone who has ever lived in a dorm could not help but laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You clearly stated your argument and I think your drawing skills are ok. Good job and I would not change anything to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cartoon is effective with what your trying to get across to the audience. As an RA, Im sure you can stand firm on the subject and know what points to make. I think your cartoon is funny and makes a good point of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I think this was funny and true RAs do a ton of work. The only thing I can say is maybe simplify a few of the comments. The cartoon is a bit clustered, but if you were to leave everything, I think it would still be effective. Good work!

    ReplyDelete